The far left's radical campaign
MISGUIDED, BACKWARDS, AND BIG GOVERNMENT
The far left doesn't trust individuals to be responsible stewards and wants regulators to control how you use your property and resources.
- The far left sees business as the enemy, even though companies like Microsoft, Google, and Delta Airlines are doing more to curb emissions than the government.
- The far left celebrates the Paris Accord, even though countries are already falling short of their targets.
- Greens oppose hunting, but in 2017 hunters and fishers generated $1.1 billion for wildlife restoration from taxes on hunting and fishing gear. Most importantly, hunting and fishing is vital to conserve our wildlife.
- Democrats complain about income inequality, but then tax working families to give subsidies to the rich who buy electric cars.
THE SIERRA CLUB
- "For women, transgender and gender nonconforming people, gender-based violence undermines the health and agency of its victims. With access to education, voluntary family planning, and freedom from violence, these communities are better prepared to deal with climate disruption."
LEAGUE OF CONSERVATION VOTERS
- COUNTING VOTES: LCV includes votes that are not related to the environment in their scorecard. LCV is more interest in promoting a radical progressive agenda that includes liberal views on immigration, trade, and abortion.
- Should a vote on Planned Parenthood affect your an environmental rating? LCV thinks so.
- According to the radical left's alarmist platform, we need to become vegan, never have kids, and never drive a car again. These aren't just horrible ideas, they show the danger of allowing the environmental left to run unchecked.